One of the great herbal systems of the world, with an unbroken tradition going back to the 3rd century BC.
Yet throughout its history it has continually developed in response to changing clinical conditions, and has been sustained by research into every aspect of its use. This process continues today with the development of modern medical diagnostic techniques and knowledge.
Chinese Herbal Medicine, along with the other components of Chinese medicine, is based on the concepts of Yin and Yang. It aims to understand and treat the many ways in which the fundamental balance and harmony between the two may be undermined and the ways in which a person’s Qi or vitality may be depleted or blocked. Clinical strategies are based upon diagnosis of patterns of signs and symptoms that reflect an imbalance.
Nong’s Concentrated Chinese Medicine Granules
Traditionally, the preparation and dispensation of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is time-consuming and inconvenient and requires the storage of raw herbs by the Chinese medicine practitioner and the boiling or decocting of raw herbs into a liquid form for patients’ consumption. PuraPharm has modernized the manner in which TCM is manufactured, prepared and consumed by offering a broad range of CCMG products for easy and immediate consumption. Our Concentrated Chinese Medicine Granules (CCMG) products are traditional Chinese medicinal herbs extracted into granules by using modernized extraction and concentration technologies to replicate the traditional method of preparing medicinal decoction. Standardized concentrated Chinese medicine granules should have the same degree of curative efficacy, taste, aroma and flavor as in traditionally-prepared medicinal decoction. It should also dissolve in hot water instantly.
Nong’s Formula concentrated herbal granules are accredited by the international authorized SGS (H.K) Ltd. testing laboratory, and has obtained certificates for heavy metals, microorganisms and acute toxicity. Reliability and safety are thus assured. Nong’s Formula concentrated herbal granules are manufactured under aseptic, vacuum, temperature and humidity- controlled condition and all the production processes conform to GMP standard. There are over 300 single formulae and 200 combo formulae in the Nong’s Formula concentrated herbal granules series. All are simple to use and can be easily adapted for consultation purposes.
BENEFITS OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
- All-natural. The top benefit that comes from traditional Chinese medicine is that the medicine is all natural. Although the herbs that are used in the medicine may have some side effects, it is nothing compared to the side effects from modern medicine.
- The source. With traditional Chinese medicine they had more of a goal of finding what was causing the illness and healing it. They did not just choose to focus on healing the symptoms. Modern medicine tends to just treat the symptoms.
- Traditional Chinese medicine has been known to treat a broad range of things. It is able to treat things from headaches and PMS to things like helping to treat addictions and the common flu.
- Improve general health. It is able to improve a persons health overall. This is because it does not rely on things such as modern drugs. Because of this you do not get all the side effects that would normally occur, such as drowsiness from the medication.
- Traditional Chinese medicine has started to become favored because it does not just focus on the physical part of being ill. It works on returning the mind, body and the soul to proper balance.
- With this type of medicine, it is more focused on trying to find a diagnosis. An example of this is with a cold. In traditional Chinese medicine, they do not just categorize it as a cold; they try to figure out exactly what type of cold it is.
- A good thing about this kind of medicine is the potency of the cures. Most of the Chinese treatments are made at a low heat so that the herbs are able to hold on to their potency and remain as effective as they can be.
- Unlike with modern medicine, the Chinese medicine offers a broader range of treatments. With modern medicine the main thing is usually to get prescribed some medication, but with traditional Chinese medicine there are things like herbs, massage and food therapies, among other things.
- Side effects.With this form of medicine there are very few side effects with the herbs. Unlike with the modern medications, where some of the side effects can be very dire, most of the effects that come with herbs for the most part are harmless.
- Multiple Uses.With traditional Chinese medication there are usually multiple uses, such as calming anxiety or helping with sleep, or even being a tonic for things like blood and nerves.