Tuina is an ancient hand on body technique for treating and preventing diseases. The practitioner may brush, knead, roll, press, and rub the areas between each of the joints and muscles. Tuina is already widely used in the medical practice of Chinese Physicians. Tuina has its own distinct therapeutic value towards the promotion of good health.
Indications for Tuina Massage
- Neck sprain
- Tennis elbow
- Chronic lumbago
- Acute waist sprain
- Ankle sprain
- Knee injury
- Stress Management
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Pediatric Conditions such as:
- Common colds
General Effects of Tuina Massage
- Relieves spasm, activates flow of blood and Qi in the channels.
- Promotes blood flow, removes blood clots, subdues swelling and relieves pain.
- Detaches adhesion, promotes joint functions
- Relaxes the muscles, tendons and joints.
- Strengthens body’s constitution in general